Khaqan Haider Ghazi (born on the day of December 28, 1965) is a Punjabi poet and working in FM95 Pakistan, Punjab Rung program Nena De Akhay Lagay.
Background of Khaqan Haider Ghazi
Mr. Khaqan Haider Ghazi, Deputy Director Admin of Punjab Institute of Language Art & Culture, holds a master’s degree in the Arabic and Urdu Literature and is also a graduate of Law. Mr. Haider Ghazi is a literary figure and has written many books on poetry, primarily in Punjabi Language. He has also written script of several dramas and Punjabi songs. Mr. Khaqan has been linked with FM 103 & FM 95 Punjab Rung and hosting an on air program “Naina De Aakhay Lage”. Now Khaqan is working as Editor “Trinjan”, a Punjabi magazine released by PILAC, Lahore. Khaqan wrote one Punjabi movie “Basnati”, also wrote lyrics of numerous Urdu and Punjabi songs. He also wrote and directed a Punjabi Mystic Poetic & Musical Stage play “Kahy Shah Hussain”.
- Band Gali Wich Shaam – Punjabi Poetry (1986)
- Same Ka Giyan – Punjabi Poetry (2000)
- Dum Dum Naal Dhamaal – Punjabi Poetry (2006)
- Madhu Naal Salah – Punjabi Poetry (2008)
- Sawan Lae Udeek – Lok Kahani (2010)
- Germany Yaatra – Story (2011)
- Kahay Hussain – Play (2011)
- E-Commerce – Educational Book
- Mei Chaiter Ni Chakhya – Punjabi Poetry (2013)