Salim Saifullah Khan is a popular Pakistani politician and President of a faction of the Pakistan Muslim Leagueparty and a popular Senator of the country Pakistan and Chairman of Pakistan’s Senate Foreign Relations, Kashmir Affairs issue and Gilgit Baltistan Committee. He has a strong background of Khan , or Lord of the Tribe Marwat. He has in the past sustained to be the post of Finance Minister, Industries, and Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa. He was also elected as the deputy opposition leader in the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Provincial assembly in the year 1993. Salim Saifullah Khan has arranged the various portfolios of Petroleum, Housing, Commerce and the inter-provincial Coordination as a well-known Federal Minister. He has most recently appointed as the Chairman of Senate’s Foreign Relation Committee. Currently, Salim Saifullah khan is the popular Honorary Consul General of the country Turkey, at the city of Peshawar. Recently appointed as the President Pakistan Tennis Federation on the day of 12 December 2014.
Salim Saifullah Khan is a famous graduate of the institution of Carnegie Mellon University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, America.
Salim Saifullah Khan is the famous younger brother of Anwar Saifullah Khan ex-Federal Minister Petroleum, and Humayun Saifullah Khan Nishan-e-Imtiaz ex-Member National Assembly, His proposed mother Begum Kulsum Saifullah Khan, Hilal-e-Imtiaz Pakistan was previous MNA and previous Federal Minister.-
- 2004: Member Pakistan delegation to UNGA.
- October, 2003 Head of Pakistan Delegation, Bangladesh.
- 2004 Head of Pakistan Delegation to Afghanistan.
- Member of Parliamentary Delegation to Australia
- June, 2003 Head of Pakistan Delegation, UMNO conference, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1978- Member of Official Delegation to Japan and Hong Kong,
- 1991. Leader of Pakistan Delegation to I.L.O. Geneva
- 1974- Pakistan Delegation of ILO. Conference, Geneva.
- 1975- Member of Textile Delegation to China and Far East.
- August 2003 to date Member of the Board of Governors of the Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute (GIK), (Center of excellence for Science*& Technology).
- 1993- President, Pakistan Badminton Association.
- 1994 – Co-Chairman, Lucky Cement Ltd.
- 1973- Member Advisory Council Economic Affairs, Government of Pakistan.
- 1964-1968- Captain Tennis Team Carnegie Mellon University USA
- 1978- Member Executive Committee, All Pakistan Lawn Tennis Association.
- 1973-76- Chairman All Pakistan Flour Mills Association, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Zone Peshawar.
- 1974-76- Chairman, All Pakistan Textile Mills Association, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Zone Peshawar.
- Life member – Lahore Press Club.
- 1978- Chairman APTMA, All Pakistan Textile Mills Association. Member Price Commission, Government of Pakistan. Vice Chairman, All Pakistan Mills Association, Karachi.